Hair loss

Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2005 | Posted by Jaba |

I am a hair shedding machine. Every week, I must wipe 10 pounds worth of hair off my bathroom floor. There's fucking hair all over the place. Head hair, back hair, pubic hair, all types of goddamn hair. And its not like its concentrated in one place, like in front of the toilet or next to the bath tub. No, no, no. It's in random places like the cupboards, on the wall above the shower head, and on the door knob. Each time I clean my bathroom, I feel like a janitor at Supercuts. I first wipe down the floor with 10 sheets of paper towels and half a bottle of Lysol. Since that only gets the big pieces of hair, I bring in the vacuum cleaner to get the smaller strands. Even after all that, I still see random pieces of hair lying about.

The odd thing is that even with all the hair I shed, I'm still the hairiest Asian you'll ever meet. While I'm thrilled to still have a healthy head of hair, I wish all that back hair I lose weekly wouldn't grow back.

2 comments:

  1. Jaba said...
  2. Raven, as a cigar smoker and bad eater, I don't know whether to laugh or shudder at your question. Thank God I'm not undergoing kemo. Thanks for asking though.

  3. Geekbird said...
  4. I've never seen an asian with a hairy back