Sticks and Stones

Posted: Saturday, March 12, 2005 | Posted by Jaba |

"Nice name calling, do you have anything of substance on your blog?"

Got this response from Hurricane Bob regarding my last blog. Now the guy is a Marine and has served our country so I ain't going to talk shit about him (and he probably is a gun carrying member of the NRA). All I'm going to say is that the majority of crap written on "conservative" blogs are nothing but racist, bigoted, hateful, name calling. They may do it more subtly, and with more eloquence, but at the end of the day, it's nothing but immigrant/homosexual/minority/liberal - bashing.

So Bob, I don't think my writing is really all that different. I may cuss more and use more "colorful" terminology, but its all the same shit but from a different point of view. If you equate hate mongering to providing substance, then I guess the conservative blogs do provide more substance than my humble site.

0 comments: