Random Crackhead Facebook Comment of the Day

Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 | Posted by Jaba |

I found this comment below on my Facebook friend's status update:


"Hi Jessica and Brother Will, Yes it is in all God's hands. Here's a prediction. The dollar collapses into freefall and Obama and the other one worlders create a new global currency that all countries must accept. Control the money supply and you control everything. 2012 is based on Mayan fairytales and superstitions. The Bible has a proven track record of accurately predicting the future and something like the scenario I laid out is mentioned in Revelations. Whether the millenium is a literal rule or more allegorical, I'm open to either as plausible as it doesn't impinge upon the fundamentals of my faith."


It scares the living crap out of me that there are actually people who think like this walking around in this country. It scares me even more that there's only two degrees of separation between me and this particular nut.

0 comments: