Nothing makes me more patriotic than an all-you-can-eat buffet

Posted: Saturday, May 07, 2005 | Posted by Jaba |

After flying all day on the transit bus of the skies, aka American Airlines, I was ready for a hearty dinner. My favorite place to go when I'm absolutely famished is an all-you-can-eat restaurant called Onami. They serve all the sushi, sashimi, crabs, mini-lobsters, and other seafood and non-seafood goodies that you can eat. All for a decent price of 23 bucks a person.

For me, the anticipation of gorging on good food is more exciting than any lead-up to sex. In addition to a sexual turn-on, my patriotism is also invigorated when I see the plentiful bounty before me. Those poor fuckers in North Korea, Cuba, and Al Queda would wrap themselves in the red, white, and blue if they could only experience the wonders of extreme gluttony of an all-you-can-eat buffet.

0 comments: