Why its better to be a liberal

Posted: Saturday, March 19, 2005 | Posted by Jaba |

I recently saw a "conservative" blogger with the name "The Chosen One". My goodness, these right-wing nazis really think they're all the second coming. My only solace is to know that most of these "conservatives" have pretty shitty ass, boring lives. While I was fornicating last week, dancing with a hot chick in a sinful New York club, downing $15 dollar drinks, smoking $20 cigars, and generally having a good godam time, Mr. Chosen One was sitting in his shit little house in some dust bowl state, watching the 700 Club and stroking himself to a picture of his sister. Fuck you conservative boy, I'll see your hypocritical ass in hell.

4 comments:

  1. Greg said...
  2. LMFAO thanx for the laugh. Cool blog will check it out more often. As far as left wingers and right wingers go then can all kiss my ass. I do have a solution for them it is called suicide.

    Peace

  3. mcgibfried said...
  4. sounds like you have been doing some serious surveillance on the dust bowl!
    and it's funny how hardcore rightwingers are so narcissistic.

  5. Geekbird said...
  6. Mmm...I'm not a rightwinger but I'm pretty narcisistic...probably because I'm trying to take over the world

  7. Geekbird said...
  8. JABBAAAAA, THE ULTIMATE BATTLE BEGINS NOW!!!! IT IS YOURS TO TAKE, ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!!!