I actually found a group that pisses me off more than right wing Republicans

Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 | Posted by Jaba |

FUCKING HUMAN RESOURCES. HR is another term for "What English Majors Do After They Graduate". As a group, these people are the most worthless bunch of ass monkeys in the corporate world. Seriously, what the fuck kind of skills do you actually need to be an "HR Professional"? These are the fuckers that flunked out of remedial arithmetic, so math can't be a pre-requisite. All they are qualified to do is jibber jabber. I would normally be ok with some liberal arts major actually contributing to society and getting a paying job. The problem is that Human Resources has now become an unwieldy beast. Instead of realizing that they are nothing more than the result of corporate charity for those who would otherwise be unemployable, these motherfuckers now think they actually have a say in the way a company is run. My boss recently told me, "20 years ago, the HR department was our admin assistant and she knew her only job was to type up the offer letter". Man I would love to have those days back.

1 comments:

  1. the woman said...
  2. I hear you.