I always thought Republicans were closet Klan sympathizers

Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2005 | Posted by Jaba |

So I ran into this blog site that's dedicated to this guy bitching about his Mexican neighbors. Its a disgusting daily blog filled with every rascist slur and stereotype imaginable. Two interesting things I noted:

1) All the people that left glowing comments on the blogs were Republicans (how can I tell? Handles like LiberalsLie and vote4Rush kinda gives it away).

2) The picture of the neighborhood looks like shit, so apparently this blogger is some poor white trash talking shit about poor Mexicans.

3 comments:

  1. Ignatius M. Dedd said...
  2. This is great...bookmarked it. Go get 'em.

    And thank you for the link!

  3. B said...
  4. My reaction to that blog was that it has to be a joke. I don't think that it is (more's the pity) but my mind refuses to accept that such ignorance would care to be flaunted. But then, I've scandalized plenty of my neighbors. Perhaps I should go looking for their sites....

  5. Jaba said...
  6. i didnt post the site cause i didnt want to give the guy any traffic.