Forget that motherfucker Osama - I'm scared of these Republican bloggers!

Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 | Posted by Jaba |

I admit some of the crap I post is a bit in your face and often times quite tasteless, but have you seen some of these "conservative" sites??? My goodness. I am scared to death. We are living in a country filled with some pissed off, gun toting, minority (defined as anyone that is not a white male) hating, gay-linching, war mongering, apparently high tax paying (although I'm not sure how much taxes you'll really owe working at the local shooting range or Walmart), Bush worhsipping, crazy ass "Conservatives". If that vote count ever swings greater than 60/40 red state vs. blue state, I think I'll pack my Asian ass, along with a copy of the Bill of Rights, and move my up to Canada till things settle down a bit here in America.

0 comments: